Sweet tooth? Let's help you with that.
Schools4Change invites you to participate in our No Sugar November campaign. We've all decided at one point to start eating healthy, but have crumbled at the sight of a couple of cookies. Research has shown that it takes 21 days to break a bad habit, so put that pie down and pick up a pear! Join our team in a pact to eat healthier for a month and raise money alongside for our projects in Pakistan and India! Treat your body and donate to a great cause!
About our projects:
Schools4Change would like to earmark the funds raised to build computer labs in our adopted schools in Karachi and Delhi. If we are able to secure resources for these young students, we can begin to ensure that the quality of education they receive is held at an exceptional standard on a global scale.
How do I sign up?
- Register your interest below.
- Set up your JustGiving page and link it to the Schools4Change charity page.
- Fundraise at least £100 before and during the month of November.
- Check out this page for tips on how to avoid sugar.
- Clear out your cupboards!
- Declare your intentions to your friends and get them to sponsor you.
So let's be clear on what the rules are:
- No artificial sugar e.g. chocolate, sweets, biscuits, cakes.
- Natural sugar (e.g. fruits, vegetables, honey) is allowed.
- Raise a minimum of £100 via JustGiving.
- Get as many people as possible to join you!
The challenge starts on November 1st and officially ends on November 30th.