Setting up a regular payment to Schools4Change
If you are based in the UK, you can set up a monthly donation to Schools4Change on the Just Giving website. To do this, visit the Just Giving home page and enter Schools4Change into the search box at the top of the page.
Click on Schools4Change and follow these steps:
- Select 'Make a monthly' donation
- Choose the amount you'd like to give monthly
- Click option two and select a date for us to debit your donation
- If we can add Gift Aid to your donation, don't forget to tick the box. (Find out more about Gift Aid)
- Enter your email address and password (if you don't have an account, you'll be prompted to set one up)
- Enter your direct debit bank details
- Choose your registered postal address
- Click 'Confirm your donation'
Once your payment has been set up, you'll be able to amend and cancel your monthly donation by logging into your account at any time. Click on your name and 'Donations you've made' in the top right hand corner. Now click 'Manage' alongside the relevant charity.